Rhythmic gymnastics is an Olympic discipline, mainly feminine, combining gymnastics, dance and apparatus handling (rope, hoop, ball, clubs and ribbon). This discipline blends grace, agility, strength, musicality, balance and flexibility. The routines are performed individually or in groups.
The program runs for three months throughout the year, From September to June. Our rhythmic gymnastics classes are offered to girls age 4 to 15: from beginners to advanced, 1, 2 or 3 times a week.
All gymnasts enrolled in the program will participate in the end of year show in June.
- Introduction to rhythmic gymnastics, apparatus handling (ball, hoop, rope and ribbon), learning basic
- gymnastics movements (pivots, jumps, balances, acrobatic elements and flexibility). Classes are once or twice per week.
- Boutchoux (4-5 years) , Recreational 1 (6-8 years), Recreational 2 (9-13 years old)
Compulsory club training leotard: $ 30 (except parent / child group)
- Development and improvement of acquired elements
- Learning of individual and / or group routines
- Introduction to competition
Level CR 1: Learning an Individual Routine
Level CR 2: Two individual routines and one group routine. (Training twice a week)
Gymnasts participate in regional competitions in Quebec (about 5 per year).
Compulsory club competition leotard: $ 50.
This class is for registered gymnasts who want to train a 3rd day to improve flexibility, body elements and apparatus handling.