The season of competition 2019 starts soon. Here it is a tentative calendar of competitions for 2018-2019. Please, notice that Jeux de Montreal is the most important competition for all participating gymnastes.
- January 13 2019: Invitation Questo (will participated certaine gymnastes of the club)
- February 21 2019: Pre-competition of the club (preparation for the new gymnastes)
- March 17 2019: Jeux du Quebec (for everybody)
- April 6, 2019: *Jeux de Montreal* (The most important competition of the year for everybody)
- April 27-28 2019: Invitation Rythmi Gym (competition to be confirmed)
- May 18-19 2019: Coup proviniciale (for everybody)
The prepared gymnasts will be call for the coming competition at least one month in advance. Please note that there will be a fee for participation in competitions (between $ 35 and $ 40 per competition).The club competition leotard is a mandatory and could be purchased in the club (please, see the coaches for more detail).
Happy season to all!
Registration for the winter session will start this Sunday November 11, 2018 and will continue November 18 and 25 , 2018 from 12:00PM – 3:00PM. You can make a payment to the coaches, but before or after the class and not during. The registration should be done before last course of the session (25 november) to avoid the late penalty fee ($10). Please, write down the name of your child on the check.
New session will start during the week of November 26 and will last up to March 3, 2019. Please note that during Christmas Holidays (from December 21 to January 08, 2019) there are no classes!
Due to high demand, registration will continue on Friday August 31, 2018 from 5:00 pm to 7:00pm at 4099 Royal Avenue (Lower Canada College) at arena’s entrance . The session lasts 12 weeks. It starts September 4th-November 25th 2018 (12 weeks) for NDG and from September 30 – December 9th (10 weeks for CSL)
Registration takes place at 4099 Royal Avenue (Lower Canada College) at arena’s entrance on Thursday, August 23 and Friday, August 24, 2018 for everyone from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm . The session lasts 12 weeks. It starts September 4th-November 25th 2018 (12 weeks) for NDG and from September 30 – December 9th (10 weeks for CSL
Today’s soccer games (Monday June 4th, 2018) are cancelled by the city due to the field condition!!!
Register for our summer soccer program starting July 2 to August 15, 2018. The 7 week program is 120$ for twice a week sessions. Please, consult the schedule here.
Today’s soccer practices (Sunday May 20, 2018) are cancelled by the city due to the field condition!
March 1, 2018 Thursday classes are cancelled due to LCC playoffs
Registration for the new spring session 2018 for rhythmic gymnastic and soccer will take place Sunday February 25th and March 4th from 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM. You can make your payment to the coach (please, before or after the class and not during) before the last class of the session, which is March 4, to avoid the late fee ($10.00). Please, write your child’s name on your check. The new session will start during the week of March 12 up to June 3rd 2018. Please note, that there are no classes during spring vacations (March 5 to March 11th 2018).
Here is a tentative calendar for the year 2017-2018. Please, note that certain competitions stay to be confirmed (due to non-availability some gyms)
- 14 January 2018: Invitation Questo (participation of certain gymnasts of club)
- 28 January 2018: Invitation Rythmik Québec (competition to be confirmed)
- 22 February 2018: Pre-competition of club (preparation for new gymnasts)
- 18 March 2018: Jeux du Québec (level circuit régional)
- 8 April 2018: Jeux de Montréal (to be confirmed, level circuit régional)
- 12-13 May 2018: Coup provinciale à Drummondville (to be confirmed, level circuit régional)
The coaches will advise gymnasts who are ready to participate in competitions at least for one month in advance. Please note, that there is a fee to pay to participate in competition (between 35$ and 40$ per competition). The club’s leotard of competition is a mandatory. Please see trainers for more details.
Good competition season for everybody!